You will need these two programs to decompress [MagicISO] the UIF file and then mount it [MagicDisc]. MagicISO is trial software with a 300MB limit, anything below 300MB you don’t need to buy the software, as for MagicDisc it is free.
- Download for Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista
- Download for Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista x64 Edition
- Download for Windows 7 x86/x64 Edition
- Download for Windows 98/ME/2000
So you’ve just downloaded a program, game, or other media from the internet and discover that it is formatted as a .UIF file. When you try to run it, Windows doesn’t know what to do with it and asks you for some help in deciding which program to use to open this unknown .UIF file, luckily you’ve come to the right place. Before we proceed I want you to be aware about some stuff that could affect you with a UIF file.
1. Ensure you trust the source of this file. At times people maliciously insert viruses and other files that may damage and compromise your PC’s security.
2. In order for you to use these files you have to go through several steps before you can even view the contents.
Now that we got that out of the way we can proceed with getting the contents out of the UIF file into something your computer will udnerstand. The how-to video tutorial Above will list step-by-step what it is that you need to do in order to use these files.
If you have any comments, post them below or if you need help