AvoidErrors.net is looking for a few Freelance tech writer to provide unique content for this blog on a weekly basis (from 1-3 posts per week – to be negotiated).
We’re looking for a few Freelance blogger who can write regularly and knowledgeably on how-to guides / tutorials covering:
- Security, privacy (Kodi, VPNs, WordPress, etc) – main topic
- OS specialists: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android / iOS (development, too)
- Consumer electronics: buying guides / reviews
Posts we like:
- How-to guides
- Detailed posts that clearly outline how to do something
- Checklists and step-by-step approaches
- Tips, tricks, and tactics that have helped you effectively and could help our readers do the same
- Previous online blogging or writing experience
- Proposing your own content ideas in addition to editorial assignments
- Produce well-researched content which covers topics comprehensively and engages our audience
- Think simple when explaining complex and technical information. The average person needs to understand
- A genuine interest and good level of knowledge in your chosen topic(s)
- Not being bothered to answer readers in the comments
- An excellent command of the English language.
Additional skills (optional):
- Being able to source images for your content (ideally you’d use your screenshots, create your own imagery; photo editing skills an added bonus)
- WordPress knowledge
- Active on social networks and not having a problem with sharing your content.
We are NOT looking for:
- Marketing writers
- Agency applications
- SEO Posts
- Back links
How to apply
Send an email to info [at] avoiderrors.es and tell us why you’re perfect for this project. Include a couple of links to samples of your writing, and your target compensation per post / per word.