With EaseUS Todo Backup, you can clone a hard drive to upgrade to bigger one without reinstalling the operating system. As long as the destination hard drive is equal or larger than the original hard drive.You can also create a mirror image backup if you like out of the original hard drive.
Note: The capacity of destination disk should be equal or larger than the used space of original disk.
To clone a hard drive:
1. Launch EaseUS Todo Backup and Form the Home tab click Disk clone.
2. Select source disk you want to clone, click Next.
3. Select the destination disk. Sector by sector clone option enables you to clone all sectors from source disk to destination disk. Or Optimize for SSD hard drives.
4. Preview the disk layout after cloning.
5. Click Proceed to execute cloning.