Did someone else set up the wireless network in your house, can’t remember the password? Here is how to View Forgotten Wireless Network Password in Windows.
To view your wireless network password we need to get to the network adapter settings
1. Press the Win + R keyboard combination and type ncpa.cpl in the run box, then click ok.
2. You will now see all the network adapters in your machine, right-click on the wireless one and select Status.
3. When the Wi-Fi Status dialog loads up, click on the Wireless Properties button.
4. Then click on the Security tab.
5. Finally, check the Show characters checkbox to reveal your password.
That’s all there is to it.