SpyHunter 4 sometimes gives false alarms, causing users to delete some normally functioning programs. SpyHunter sneaks into your PC without permission, some users have complain about its misleading scanning results.
Have you ever tried to delete SpyHunter 4 from your computer, but it did not work? Here is how you can remove SpyHunter from your system completely.
1. On the taskbar, Click the arrow to “Show hidden icons”
2. Double-click on the SpyHunter icon.
3. Expand the settings on the left pane.
4. Click on “About SpyHunter”.
5. On the right click on the blue update link.
6. Press the “Update Now!” button in the “Information” dialog box.
7. Wait for the update to complete.
8. Once updated a pop-up will notify you about the update process.
9. Restart your computer.
Scroll down for instruction based on to your version of Windows:
1. Quit the SpyHunter 4 client.
2. Click on start and type the following “apps & features” (without the quotation marks) in the search box.
3. Select “Apps & features” from the results.
4. Search for “spyhunter“.
5. Select the spyhunter app. Click the Uninstall button,Then again press the second Uninstall button that will show up shortly.
6. Click on the Yes button. It is in the below UAC windows.
7. Choose the language. Then hit OK button.
8. Wait while “Enigma Software Installer” is preparing your removal request.
9. Click the YES button.
10. Here Just click the green Proceed with Uninstall button.
11. Click REBOOT NOW button. To reboot your Windows 10.
Windows 8.1 or 8
1. Repeat the Step 1 above.
2. Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
3. Type to search for SpyHunter. From the results right click and select Uninstall.
4. Locate and select Spyhunter 4. Then click on “Uninstall/Change” tab.
5. Now proceed with the uninstall.
Windows 7 & Vista
1. Exit the App.
2. Go to Start then Control Panel.
3. Click on “Uninstall a program“. If you’re running an XP computer, It is called “Add and Remove program”
4. Select SpyHunter 4 from the programs list. then Uninstall/Change.