If you are still using Hotmail but would prefer to access your email from a desktop client, then you might be interested to know that Microsoft has released a connector that will allow you to send and receive Hotmail or Office Live Mail through Outlook 2003 or 2007.
- Exit Outlook.
- Download the Microsoft Office Outlook Connector.
- When prompted to open or save the file, click Open.
- When prompted to run the software, click Run.
Note You may see a security prompt, depending on which operating system or Web browser you use. If you see such a dialog box, you must click the option to continue with the installation.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation.
- The next time you start Outlook, you are prompted to configure the Outlook Connector. Enter the following information:
- Your e-mail address
- Your password
- Your name as you want it to appear in the receiver’s Inbox
- Click OK.
After Outlook opens, your Windows Live Hotmail account appears in the Navigation Pain
Download the Microsoft Office Outlook Connector