1. All product names, logos, copyrights, and trademarks mentioned are acknowledged as the registered intellectual property of their respective owners. This site is neither affiliated nor sponsored by Microsoft.
2. Any information you provide to us including your name and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of AvoidErrors.net
3. We will never ask for credit card details and I suggest that you do not enter them on any of the forms on AvoidErrors.net
4. AvoidErrors.net is not responsible for the content of external websites or internet sites.
6. We are not responsible for any system failure that might have caused after following guides and trying software given on AvoidErrors.net. It’s always best to create a system restore point or System Image Backup before trying anything new.
7. Most of the pages on the internet include affiliate links, including some on this website.
You are always welcome to contact me AvoidErrors [at] Gmail [dot] com to suggest ideas, tips, correct an error, or to ask questions.
Thanks for visiting this page.
Miguel A. Guzman